The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser Couples

Hi All,

On Monday Dec. 22 during a commercial break in Momma's Boys on NBC (about 1:07 into it) there was a promo for the 2009 season of The Biggest Loser Couples and during the latter part of the promo what sounded like a famous well-know movie theme was playing - anyone catch it and know the name??

Thanks in advance!

Re: The Biggest Loser Couples

I found it, it's from the soundtrack to the movie "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story."

Re: The Biggest Loser: Couples

Does anyone know the song that is on the NBC biggest loser commercial? It sounds like the Ooh la la song but I think the woman says, I need love or I feel love. I already know it isn't the song by the blue man group. I've checked. If you know that would help. Thanks.

I think you're talking about "Proud" by Richard Niles.

The Biggest Loser Second Chances

What is the song they've been playing on the Biggest Loser commercials all summer? "Maybe someday..." That's all I got.

Sky One's, The Biggest Loser trailer...

Was on the other day, for the new series..in the trailer/advery, there was a track which sounds as though it was sampled from Panjabi MC's cover of the Knightrider music...
It sounds like Beyonce (but I don't think it is her) is singing the lyrics...and it also sounds like an Indian/Bhandra/Hindi themed..quite a catchy dancey song..driving me nuts as I have heard it loads but can't remember what it is!

Back