The Assistant

Sunna

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song it was that started the episode off, it sounded like a video game tune.

The episode where they think it's his birthday. At the party when his ex girl friend gets into a fight with his girl friend. there's a song playing that goes: "you wanna start suttin, there's gonna be sumthin" i thoiught it was "get it on the floor" by DMX but it's not. any1 know???????

"Suttin" -- is that supposed to mean "something" ?? I assume if you thought it might be a song by DMX, then my suggestion is a long shot: "Wanna Be Starting Something" by Michael Jackson. You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 1.

Yeah its a bunch of beeps and sounds like it could be a tune out of mario

it is Get It On the Floor by DMX. the lyrics that were in the episode are at the end of the song

What was the song from this same episode when it was like we're going to party like it's your birthday, sip martinis like it's your birthday
I think that's how it went..

Seriously? I thought that song had been overplayed so much everyone knew it... Anyway, it's 50 Cent "In Da Club" (link goes to available audio sample, track 5).

I usually don't listen to rap, I'm more of a metal/death metal/rock person.

lol, it's not michael jackson or 50 cent...
it is "get it on the floor" by dmx... im a douche. lol

Andy Dick's 'The Assistant'. Electronic Song.

Please help me out with this one! I have been trying to find this song for 6 years now. I remembered that it was used in an episode of Andy Dick's 'The Assistant' back in 2004. Fortunately, Andy Dicks' website has all of the episodes available. After about an hour, I finally found the clip, and uploaded the song. I have heard the song before, and there is a more distinct higher pitched synth line, right after what is heard. I know someone who knows electronic music will know this one! Please, put this one to rest for me. Thanks!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7958975118a57e2f/

Back