ladies and gentlemen

she finally came clean

ENYONE IS REALLY A BALL SNIFFER!!!!!!

<o> <o>
. . . > . . .
\______/

Better Than being an Ass sniffer!!!!!!!! -_-

WTF? I am not a ball sniffer!!!!

Yup. Melissa's a butt sniffer, Enyone's a ball sniffer, and Anthony's an orange sniffer

I'm not sniffing her ASS, I'm sniffing the spot on her back by her tail where I sprayed peach body spray so she'd quit chewing.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 12 2005, 10:58 PM
Yup. Melissa's a butt sniffer, Enyone's a ball sniffer, and Anthony's an orange sniffer
I have my orange stuff on! In celebration of this great night.

mm hmm

:wub: :wub: :wub: @ melissa and NOT enyone ^_^

That's fine.. I aint wearing any orange.. you might hump like a dog

Awww Melissa and Anthony show :wub: it

[color= #ff0066]this should be an interesting thread...are there sheep of any sort involved?[/color]

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 12 2005, 11:08 PM
[color= #ff0066]this should be an interesting thread...are there sheep of any sort involved?[/color]
No, but there SHOULD BE! :eek:

You know I'm all for calling Bird and having him join adtunes so you can have a Bird And Stephanie Show. :wub:

:lol: aw stephy

Sorry miss, despite your expectations, there won't be any humping at all. I'm catholic :)

For the love of God, will you two just screw already!!!???

Originally posted by dascoot+May 12 2005, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 12 2005, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 12 2005, 11:07 PM
you might hump like a dog
:lol: @ that visual

Oh no wait I mean :sick: @ that visual. [/b][/quote]
considering you're all about the doggy heiny i think for you it's more like this

:wub: :devil: @ that visual

Originally posted by Asshole+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asshole)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>For the love of God, will you two just screw already!!!???[/b]

*kicks Andy in the nuts*

<!--QuoteBegin-Anthonypants

considering you're all about the doggy heiny i think for you it's more like this

:wub: :devil: @ that visual
[/quote]
:lol:

Boys are gross. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@May 12 2005, 11:11 PM

You know I'm all for calling Bird and having him join adtunes so you can have a Bird And Stephanie Show. :wub:
[color= #ff0066] *sniff*

and that was an affected sniff...no sniffing of objects of any sort. [/color]

Back