The Anthony and Melissa Show

Tell her I said bye and to be very careful. :(

Is it that surprise for her friend thing?

Just a test. Doesn't apply to anyone or anything at the moment. I thought that I used to have this thing in my favorites but I can't seem to get it to go in there now so I'm keeping it another way but I need to make sure it works.

Click

Nope but I think it may be because this new this new ISP of mine is slower than a herd o' turtles and I didn't wait long enough. Maybe. <_<

Nuh uh. It says "Image" and "Hosted on albanoblacksheep.com"

Hmmmmmmm. I think maybe we can't hotlink to albino blacksheep anymore.

That's Ez. I'm still half asleep but it's really just a math trick.

Shaddap, it took me a few minutes but I got it.

edit and NO IT'S NOT a math trick, it's a something else trick

The math part isn't the trick, the OTHER part is the snicky snicky trick.

What other part? It's all based on transpositions which always add up to 9 just like both digits in every possible answer add up to 9. By the way. There are also only 9 possible answers. B) :p ;)

Edit-and they all have the same symbol. Easy peasy.

Yeah, but that's not the trick. The trick is that they change the board every time it refreshes, so it looks like it keeps guessing different symbols but it's just the same 9 answers over and over.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nooooooo. That's not the trick. That's the little slight of hand that would confuse so many people but no matter how many times they change the board they never change the fact that 81,72,63,54,45,36,27,18 and 9, the only possible answers for any given board, all have the same symbol as one another which from a mind reading standpoint.....symbolwise.....means that there is always only one answer for any given board.

Several edits for grammar and sentence structure because Melissa kicks ass at it and would beat me. :p

Back