That's So Raven

Reaction score
At the end of the episode Raven sits inside her bedroom with the window opened listening to "Blue Rain" concert music that Devon lets her listen to on his CD player. Anyone know the real song or band or?? That was beautiful music.

Well I have searched everywhere for the answer to my question but nobody seems to know it, in the That's So Raven episode 2x09 called "Blue In The Face", Devon asks Raven to go with him to a Blue Rain concert, and almost at the end of the episode we get to hear what "Blue Rain" sounds like when Devon plays one of their songs for Raven when she's grounded...The thing is that the song is absolutely beautiful and the woman singing sounds kinda like Enya but it's not her because I have checked and somebody once said that it was a song by a group called Adiemus but that wasn't it either, and I don't know what to do lol I know for a fact that "Blue Rain" is not the actual name of the group but what I don't know is what the name of the song is, if anyone knows the answer to this then please help me, I love this type of music and if you wanna know what the song might sound like watch the episode or listen to Enigma and you'll know what I'm talking about. Please help me out I would really appreciate it :rolleyes:

I just seen an episode of That's So Raven called, "Save The Last Dance" It shows her trying to find a date for her school's prom, but she is unable to find one. Turns out, she runs into Devon, but she is stuck in the limo she's in. But, she gets out and they have their own little prom in the street (so cute by the way.) However, the song they were playing is what I'm lookin for. Anyone, please help me out? Thanks a lot!!

I think it was the same song that was played on the episode when he was outside her window with a stereo and both their faces were painted blue for the Blue Rain concert

have you had any luck finding that track? Just wondering b/c I'm looking for the samething and i'm wrecking my brain here trying to find it. So if you have any info plz plz let me know and if i find anything i'll do the same. Thanks.

Lis

Sadly no, I am still looking for it but no worries if I do find it I will definitely let you know! :D

Originally posted by Stereofidelic89@Dec 29 2005, 05:50 PM
At the end of the episode Raven sits inside her bedroom with the window opened listening to "Blue Rain" concert music that Devon lets her listen to on his CD player. Anyone know the real song or band or?? That was beautiful music.
im searching like crazy for that song too. I swear im gonna find it.

A little update, I contacted Disneychannel.com info and they said they can't help at all, so i'm trying to get in touch with someone who works with the show and see if they can help. Ill be in touch if I find out anything.

does anyone know what the song is called (or where i can get it) by the show artist Rayne Bow. i only remember some of the lyrics, which went:

...these are the colors of my heart...

What is the song that is played when Devon is standing outside of Raven's window with a radio?

Have any luck yet?

Now i dont know anything more than you do, but i believe the song is actually SCORE MUSIC composed for the show by the TV show's music composer. Usually alot of TV shows have these guys, they make/provide/mix/collaberate music for the show like a DJ would for a club, so it's probably not a real song, otherwise we'd all would have found some sort of clue to it. Unless you get in touch with the That's So Raven crew, your out of luck probably. ;)

Back