Thanksgiving

Hahaha, I beat you to it!! :D I'll post pics this weekend, I'm on my work laptop now, don't want to start adding funky stuff to it. I like me job, not ready to lose it just yet!!

Oh, and ladies, while I miss you terribly, I'm leaving shortly to pick up a friend at the airport. She's flying in from London, so we're going to chill tonight. BUT I have big plans to start being on here more, I swear! I've missed you!

Oh I plan on it! And I'm not leaving just yet, but I wanted to warn you in case I ran off. :ph34r:

Anything fun for Turkey Day? I'll be home w/ the fam, and their dial-up connection...boo! But I'll be back in town on Sat.

Originally posted by MeganJane@Nov 22 2005, 09:08 PM
Hahaha, I beat you to it!! :D I'll post pics this weekend, I'm on my work laptop now, don't want to start adding funky stuff to it. I like me job, not ready to lose it just yet!!

Oh, and ladies, while I miss you terribly, I'm leaving shortly to pick up a friend at the airport. She's flying in from London, so we're going to chill tonight. BUT I have big plans to start being on here more, I swear! I've missed you!
MJ!!! :)

I have tons of Jon Stewart on mine. :naughty:

I just love him so much.

Back