Telus

ns2103

Reaction score
Saw this ad in a movie theatre last night, before previews. Don't remember the product but there's that Monkey in it and he's following a red laser light. There's a good hip-hop track on it that goes something like "I got an s-t-e-r-e-o...gonna drop the flow"

If this sounds familiar to you any help would be great!

I also saw this ad in theatres and I would like to know what the song is.

Originally posted by apollomusic@Jun 6 2007, 05:28 PM
It's a black eyed peas song from their latest album
...and that song would be?

Saw a post from a few weeks back about a new Telus commercial with a monkey chasing a laser pointer (they've been playing this commercial before the previews at Famous Players for a few weeks now), and it's got a hot hip hop/electronic track accompanying it.........i'm just about ready to sell my soul to you-know-who if i can't find who does this tune and the name of it!...lol.....any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance...

If you'd read the WHOLE post, or :usesearch: to find it you would see it's been answered...kind of...

It's a new song from the Black Eyed Peas apparently - no title given

And generally, you shouldn't start a new post about soemthing already being discussed as it gets too confusing and JCA usually merges them anyhow :blink: B)

Well thanks for the common sense update....that was extremely useful.......seeing as how i mentioned that i read that post from A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO (that still ahsn't been replied to FULLY), I saw the Black Eyed Peas thrown out there, and to me it just doesn't sound like them, so i thought i might make i new one since that one appeared dead in the water....thanks again for taking the time to critisize my e-manners.......don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.........

coming from the one trolling around a forum looking for someone to call a douche.....go outside and get some fresh air......Mommie's probably got some chores for you.......

No really, you're rocking my world right now.

In case you missed it:

Hey guys

It's a black eyed peas song from their latest album
We presented many options to them but this is what they finally chose.

www.apollostudios.com

Thanks for the response...no, unfortunately it's not "Pump It"......though that is a great tune....checked the lyrics from the last album and nothing seems to match...also checked out the Apollo Studios website (again!) and there's nothing about it on there....sent an email to their info address, just waiting to see if i'll get a response...hopefully someone out there will help me sooner, but if i find out before hand, i'll definitely post it.......:)

I've only seen this add in cinemas but it goes like this:
The ad starts with a monkey following the laser pointer, with a cool male black voice in the background, then stops. The ad runs, then the monkey hops off and the tune plays again.
While I'm at it, there's a car commercial where the guy is driving and it seems there is nobody on the road with him...until he parks and gets out then all the cars appear. The song has phrases like: "The sun is shining bright, underneath...can I come back, to you?" or something rather haha :lol:.
Ayways, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Suf.

just an update on the telus ad......i tried emailing apollostudios.com, but the email never made it through.....still no luck!.....sorry! :)

Back