Techno/Dance Songs

hmmmm i love these songs:

4 strings - take me away
cascada - (i love mostly all songs by her)
dj cookie - fly on the wings of love
groove coverage - the end (special d remix)
ian van dahl - will i
in-grid - tu es foutu (not so much techno/trance, but still fun)
kate ryan - (love alot of her songs also)
lange ft. skye - drifting away
motorcycle - as the rush comes
special d - come with me
wunderkind - the model (not so much techno/trance, but still fun)

i have a ton of other favorites, they just arent popping into my head at the moment =/

o dear lord....wow...we need to educate you soooo much, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THAT N00B SHIT BY CASCADA, DJ SAMMY AND IAN VAN DAHL!. I'm bout to help you tremedulously, thats not a word w/e. I'm a DJ and trance is my #1 passion.
So start w/ this its Trance Energy 2005 in a nutshell...songlist is in the description:
That vid never gets old...

Now once you're done that go to this page and open your iTunes/emusic/w/e and get ready to DL!
This website has never failed anyone...YOU ALL SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION TOO!
http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html
go there have fun...

but remember this...MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO CRAP:
1) stick w/ real stuff like van Buuren, van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Above and Beyond, mark norman, and sometimes Tiesto (who is selling out). NOT OAKENFOLD, who had brittany murphy sing on his track OMG!
2) If you liked the video i sent you, then search up mark norman and view the first two videos!

TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THAT STUFF!

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE...YOU'RE GIVING HIM CRAP!
w/ an acception of Motorcycle, 4 Strings, Armin van buuren, and possibly tiesto...DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHATS REAL!? :angry:

Titso sux. I like you topofthemorning, you listen to trance which is too bad but at least you seem to know shit about trance.

Everyone go to http://www.beatport.com wrap your heads around all the different genres of electronic music.

Someone's gotta get off my case! I'm directing these people down the right road. I use to be them...and then i came to my senses.

I see what you are trying to do, but if you really wanna be helpful then maybe you should be less dickish about how you go about doing it.

I hear what you're saying. I just think you would be more successful if you went about it differently. People are more likely to be receptive if you aren't so disrespectful about their taste in music. In other words: less vinegar, more honey.

Well I'm cocky enough to know that my suggestions will make them thankful...no matter how much bitchin i do.

Y'know...i wonder if this guy who wanted suggestions even looked at our suggestions. He hasn't responded...
W/e...Yo, Bloodlesser...if you use beatport...have you gone to audiojelly.com? They have just as much stuff as beatport but the soundquality on the previews ARE SOO much better...w/e

Hey, Hey.........HEY! I readin' Your suggestions read good.......

yeah...yeah...i'm not gonna flip out like i did 2 weeks ago...just find and take what you like...
not just from me, from everyone...just ignore the "cocky-spaz" segment of this, which is my fault...but w/e....
but GO TO THAT LINK! Ishkur's guide to electronica...it never fails!

the girl is HOT i know. but do you guys know the song?

here is the link.

TopOfTheMornin4890 great site. Its awesome,

Originally posted by TopOfTheMornin4890@Jan 23 2007, 03:30 PM
o dear lord....wow...we need to educate you soooo much, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THAT N00B SHIT BY CASCADA, DJ SAMMY AND IAN VAN DAHL!. I'm bout to help you tremedulously, thats not a word w/e. I'm a DJ and trance is my #1 passion.
So start w/ this its Trance Energy 2005 in a nutshell...songlist is in the description:
the link you posted it says "Misformed Url" whatever that means, do you think you can repost it. I want to see whats on that vid.

Originally posted by TopOfTheMornin4890@Feb 11 2007, 03:30 PM
Y'know...i wonder if this guy who wanted suggestions even looked at our suggestions. He hasn't responded...
W/e...Yo, Bloodlesser...if you use beatport...have you gone to audiojelly.com? They have just as much stuff as beatport but the soundquality on the previews ARE SOO much better...w/e
I know of audiojelly yes but I dont really go to either sites, I just send people there. I already have a pretty good knowledge of the electronic music scene and I stay informed with other sites, if you know what I mean. ;)

Originally posted by ralley22+Feb 12 2007, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ralley22 @ Feb 12 2007, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TopOfTheMornin4890@Jan 23 2007, 03:30 PM
the link you posted it says "Misformed Url" whatever that means, do you think you can repost it. I want to see whats on that vid. [/b][/quote]
Yeah sure...i have a bad habit of not copy and pasting it right:
Here:
Tracklist is on the side

Back