TD Waterhouse Trade Central

FLGUDMUSIC

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I've got a tune that's got me knotted up. It's the background music for a TD Waterhouse/ Trade Central (stock brokerage) commercial. It has a guy walking into an empty room, except for a glass desk, a chair and computer. He sits down and starts trading online while a little fuzzy guitar riff starts in the background. As he types and the announcer sells his product, the guitar "wa-wa's" and "fuzztones" as it builds up, drums come in, ... the room fills w/ furniture, more guitar, etc. The whole thing ends up w/ a fully furnished room, a window w/ a panoramic mountain view, and his happily traded stock. AND a KICK_AZZ rock n roll crescendo. My quandry is that I don't know if it's a group w/ a real song or a 'mercial jingle. My son says it's definitly "Damn Yankee type", his wife insists on some sort of AC/DC, (I'm leaning that way) but with my luck it's probably something from cross-over country whatever. At any rate, it's a really "Feel Good" number and I'd love to find out if it's a group who actually does buyable music. Any help...PULEEEEZ?
THANX and I REALLY MEAN THANX!
FLGUD, aka Pat
ps. I think this is the tune Francine asked about on 2/ 21

Back