Taxi

I just saw the preview to the Queen Latifah/Jimmy Fallon movie 'Taxi' and was wondering what song was used for the second half of the trailer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Surge

What is that song?!
I'v heard it before (or maybe just something like it).
The only lyrics that I can make out for sure are right at the beginning,
"Look at me, I'm a rockstar"
And then I can't make out any more over the actual trailer.
Any ideas?

Anybody out there know the name of the fast beat song used in the Taxi trailer that is played after AC/DCs "highway to hell"

I know this topic has been talked about already, but there's a song at the end of the trailer, right at the end, they play it on t.v. alot, and it sounds like a techno song, and its not N.E.R.D cuz I've heard the song and that's not it. This song, though, sounds more like a Crystal Method song, kind of like the song Blood Rave, if any of you have heard it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you help me out? Thanks.

Its not Rock Star, I've heard that song already and that's not the one, the song I'm talking about has no rap in it, like I said, it sounds like a Crystal Method song. The commercial is on T.V. almost all the time, and its right at the end, where the announcer says, Now Playing at theaters everywhere. The Rockstar song is on the long trailer of Taxi, not the short one from T.V.

Originally posted by LedtallicaZombie@Oct 15 2004, 08:45 AM
Its not Rock Star, I've heard that song already and that's not the one, the song I'm talking about has no rap in it, like I said, it sounds like a Crystal Method song. The commercial is on T.V. almost all the time, and its right at the end, where the announcer says, Now Playing at theaters everywhere. The Rockstar song is on the long trailer of Taxi, not the short one from T.V.
hmm last night I did see a different trailer last night. Did it sound like a sax was playing? If not than I'm stumped :huh:

Anyone know the song from the trailer for the new Taxi movie, the one with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon.

Yeah im looking for the song from the trailer from Taxi, starring Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifa

Back