Target "You Got It"

rendezvous123

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name and artist of the song in that target commercial where the singer sings the words: "anything you want, anything you need..."???

It's a remix of the song "You Got It" by Roy Orbison. As for who did the remix, that's still a mystery to me.

i thought it was roy orbison's voice, just his song remixed... could be wrong??

Yes, it was definitely the legendary Orbison vocals.

As for the remix, got me.

Have you seen this new Target comercial where it is all circular items and a song with lyrics like, "anything you want i got it"..

It's already been discussed here. It's a remix of "You Got It" by Roy Orbison (not sure who did the remix, but it's still Orbison's voice).

whats the song in the fairly new target commercial?, its one of those commercials with the half screen with half people and half items and stuff. the songs goes somethin like, " anything u want we got it, anything at alllllll" lol, anyone kno?

it shows a number of people doing different activities, and their body parts are replaced with different products, such as a hand mixer. can anyone tell me what music is being played? thanks.

Does anyone know if the song "You Got It" by Roy Orbison, or re-mixed by Bonnie Raitt has ever been used in a TV spot? I seem to remember it being used either by a credit card company or EBay or other shopping themed ad. If someone knows, can you give me more info?

Back