Target "Club Wedd" wedding registry

candleshoe

Reaction score
Greetings,
Does anyone know the song that is used in the Target wedding registry commercial?
The lyrics include "I love you love you love you I do..."

This is driving me nuts!
Thanks for any assistance...

Nope, sorry, it is not the Keith Sweat song.

I think I know all the lyrics...

"i love to be with you,
I love you, love you, love you,
love you, I do.
I love to be with you,
you know my darling I do."

is that the beginning? does this still air? I haven't seen it in a long time. I want to know who it is by also.

Stephanie

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Club Wedd 2003 television
commercial.

Target is a trend retailer that wants to provide you the latest merchandise
at the lowest possible price. Unfortunately, the "I love...I love to be
with you" song is an original piece written specifically for Target and is
not available for sale to the general public. I do apologize for any
frustration this may cause.

We do welcome your feedback, so if we can assist you in the future, please
contact our Target Guest Relations team at 1-800-440-0680. We also invite
you to share your comments whenever you visit a Target store or on the
Internet at www.target.com.

We value you as our guest and thank you for shopping at Target.

Sincerely,

Lindsay S.
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com

Hey does anyone know the name of the song that's in the Target Club Wed Commercial. It's where the bride & groom and everyone else is wearing light blue dresses/tuxes that have white target symbols on it. The song says something like "I love to be with you I love you love you love you love you".

Thanks,
TheShadowofJello

Does anyone know the name of that song from the target wedding commercial? It goes

I love to be with you
I love you love you love you love you love you I do
I love to be with you
You know I love you I do

Im gunna make you mine
Mine all Mine
You and me darlin will shine

I love to be with you
I love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you

I Do.

it's an old Target commerical, however i never thought about its music :eek:
Target TV commercial "club wedd"

It may have been a Target ad, or a store like Target. I'm thinking the ad where I heard the song was from 2012-15 or somewhere around that time. It was an upbeat ad with bright colors and happy people (of course) and the song has a kind of 1950s vibe, female singer, and goes "I love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you, I do!" It's a catchy tune. Would like to find the song clip and send it to my honey. Tried singing the tune for "Hey Google" and SoundHound and both came back with "Can't find this." Also searched at YouTube and Google with no luck. Does anyone out there remember this song and/or what retailer's ad it was from? Here's a voice clip of me singing the jingle. I don't pretend to be a singer, but that's the basic melody!

Reactions: jca
It may have been a Target ad, or a store like Target. I'm thinking the ad where I heard the song was from 2012-15 or somewhere around that time. It was an upbeat ad with bright colors and happy people (of course) and the song has a kind of 1950s vibe, female singer, and goes "I love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you, I do!"

Do you mean this Target "TargetStyle Summer Love 2017" commercial?

View: https://vimeo.com/229329914

Do you mean this Target "TargetStyle Summer Love 2017" commercial?

View:
View:
View: https://vimeo.com/229329914
That's not it. The main lyrics in the jingle are "I love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you I do." I should have mentioned that! Thanks anyway for the response.

Last edited:
It may have been a Target ad, or a store like Target. I'm thinking the ad where I heard the song was from 2012-15 or somewhere around that time. It was an upbeat ad with bright colors and happy people (of course) and the song has a kind of 1950s vibe, female singer, and goes "I love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you love you, love you love you love you, I do!"

Or this Target Club Wedd Bridal Registry 2002 commercial?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGo-44_t6Q0

That's it! Thanks so much! You are awesome! How did you find this?
That shows how bad my memory is that I thought the ad may be from about 10 years ago, when it was really 20 years ago! Even more amazing you could find that old an ad!

YouTube comment says the vocals are by singer Connie Evingson, but do not know if that is accurate or not. (I can't find any information about that.)

Back