Target "Want It. Need It. Got It."

Hunnybee2003

Reaction score
The song that is playing in the animated commercial is stuck in my head. I need to know if it's actually a song or written for Target. The commercial has common household items that turn into animated characters and the chorus goes, "I want it, I need it, I got it". You got what I want, You got what I need. Something like that. It's kinda hip hoppy/dancy sounding. Any help would be appreciated.

no.... its not technologic... i want it too... i'm still searching...

The song in the Target ad is "You Got It" by Roy Orbison. Great song.

It is NOT "You Got It" by Roy Orbison. That song does not sound hip hop nor dancy in the least. If you read the post I did NOT say "anything you want, you got it." I got some more lyrics tonight: Things change, people changes, the needs I have still stay the same. In the background it says something like, Looking for the things that I want, and a guy replies, "I got that", and then he says, you got what I want, You got what I need. It ends with Want it, need it, got.

Thanks again for anyone who finds this song for me. I'm hearing it in my dreams :unsure:

The Transcenders did a bunch of custom songs for the film 40 Year Old Virgin too.

Thank sooo much farbeyond!! I went to the site and watched the commercial again and again. NOW, does anyone know how to rip music from a flash video? I don't mind having just that little bit.

:p

You should thank rloved1 for finding out it was done by the Transcenders, I just merely added my two cents. Do you want to rip the song or the video from the flash video? If you want the song just do a google search for a sound card recorder which will record whatever is played back through your sound card. You can then save the file as an mp3 and do whatever you want with it. If you want a video ripper, just do a video ripper search for that on google as well. I think both methods are legal but you'd have to look more into it to be sure.

Thank you! Thank you! I really like this song too. My husband thought it was a J-Lo song. I was very glad to find your posting. I also know now why it sounded so familiar. It's similar in tempo and rhythm to songs they wrote for other bands. Wish they would put the song out for download! I really like it. At least, I can keep an eye on them now that I have their website. Thanks again!

Back