Target: Soup on the floor song

Zombie

Reaction score
I saw this commercial for Target a few weeks back with a kid sitting on the couch eating soup, and a little girl jumps on the couch and make him drop his soup on the floor... and the song somewhat narates this activety.... any clue as to this song? or where i can view this extreamly funny commercial? your help is appreciated in aadvance.!

thanks!

There are some ads available for viewing at Target's site. I don't think the one you described is there though.

I don't know if this is actually a real song. It seems more like a jingle designed specifically for that ad, so I don't know if it will be released or not. Hmmm...

Yeah, i doubt its a song, but with the way i cracked up at it id love to get a hold of it, heck, even see it again! lol! verry silly fun stuff!

Originally posted by Zombie@Jan 29 2005, 01:09 AM
Yeah, i doubt its a song, but with the way i cracked up at it id love to get a hold of it, heck, even see it again! lol! verry silly fun stuff!
Me too, it cracks me up! :lol: :whistle: "I ain't got my soup no more, now my soup is on the floor!" :lol:

Back