Tanqueray Indian Song

ambrosia

Reaction score
What is the name of the Indian song played during the new Tanqueray commercial that shows footage of India? It sounds like a dance Indian song. Thanks!

Hey All,

Does anyone know the artist of Tanqueray's Rangpur theme song? I came across a Tanqueray pop-up with the song titled ,"Around the world" but I can't seem to find the song anywhere...

It has indian bits but it's hip-hop I believe...

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Does anyone know what song that is in the Tangaray Rangpur commercial? It's this black man with a British accent endorsing some kind of liquor and there's this Indian song playing in the background.

that is not the commercial, but a remix of the commercial song... i found the song from the commercial on tanquerayrangpur.com , you need flash to get there but click on music mixes to hear the song in its entirety. the website credits the song as "around the world feat. assim".

how are you supposed to access the Tanqueray web site if the AGE verification thing wont let you scroll beyond 2001 did anyone else have any trouble?

i've tried two different computers now and i can't access the Tanqueray website is it just me or has anyone had trouble getting past the AGE verification disclaimer???

The song can be downloaded from http://tanquerayrangpur.com . Press Music Mixes green button at the bottom of the screen. Press the Music tab, which can be found on the right side of the screen close to the bottom of the window, but above the green buttons at the bottom. Once it opens press the first Around the World download option.

Note: For whatever reason on my comp the window would open quickly and then close. To correct this I held down CTRL and ALT and then pressed. Keep holding it through out the process, so that you can press SAVE and then save again.

To get into the website one must press the green rectangular sliver and pull down to select the right date.

This is an indian dance song used in the Tanqueray gin ad. Its been driving me nuts foe a couple months. Now i toss it over to you gurus. Please help. :blink:

Back