talk like a pirate

OHHH HOH HOH HOHHHHHH

*out of no where i just got handed an ice cream cone in front of the monitor*

I'm offically declaring oct 13 to be international talk like a software pirate day...you can talk in l33t or in binary but you have to drink a lot of coke that day as well....oh also you can't call anybody by their real names..only their handles...

also ninja's are cooler, but "talk like a ninja" day would suck....

''Ben It's not diet, it's not diet'' :lol:

Ok have yall seen that Ikea Commercial where the guy is talking about.. i forgot.. but he sounds just like that guy in The end of the World thingy:mellow:

Originally posted by andy+Sep 23 2005, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Sep 23 2005, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Sep 22 2005, 03:51 AM
but you have to drink a lot of coke that day as well
Will Diet Pepsi do? [/b][/quote]
there's diet pepsi now?
is that different from pepsi max?!

i don't think we even have diet pepsi down here...

we only had cherry coke briefly but i don't think it did very well...which makes me :( because i love cherry coke...

and cream soda...which we also don't have...

i'm going to make bootleg cherry coke. i'm going to be a soda pirate. anybody actually know how to make coke?!

when i was working at subway, we used to have a little side business where we'd sell coke syrup on the side, to people who just wanted syrup. if you've never drunk pure coke syrup, you haven't lived.

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 24 2005, 08:58 PM
yummy red wine, yummy yummy yummy red red wine yummy yummy
can i see your ID please? aren't you that kid from Incredibles?

Back