Superbad

kttexas

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows the artist/title of song that was played as the guys were walking into the big, older crowd party? It was a hard rock song like something from ZZ Top or that kind of thing. I'm not referring to the Guess Who "These Eyes" party of the movie.
Thanks.

What's the song thats playing when the boys are on the bus going to the liquor store? Don't remember too many lyrics other than 'bad man'

I've already looked there and listened to all the songs, but for some reason they don't have the song I'm looking for.

It was a rap song and Fogell and the cops were dancing to it in the bar, I think. The clip only lasted probably 30 seconds, so maybe that's why it's not on the soundtrack.

I'll probably just wait til it comes out on DVD. But still.. if anyone watches the movie again and knows the song, just let me know.

Originally posted by SexyStitches@Sep 3 2007, 05:35 PM
It was a rap song and Fogell and the cops were dancing to it in the bar, I think. The clip only lasted probably 30 seconds, so maybe that's why it's not on the soundtrack.
Could it be "Pork and Beef" by The Coup? Listen here.

Hi,

At the party where Seth pours the beer in the detergent containers, Seth dances twice, does anyone know the title of the 1st song that Seth starts to dance with some girl?

Thanx

In case if anyone was looking for the 1st song that Seth was dancing with some girl when he first sees the bucket full of beers.

I found the song!

Title: Echoes
Artist: The Rapture

ENJOY!!! :D

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Sep 3 2007, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Sep 3 2007, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SexyStitches@Sep 3 2007, 05:35 PM
It was a rap song and Fogell and the cops were dancing to it in the bar, I think.  The clip only lasted probably 30 seconds, so maybe that's why it's not on the soundtrack.
Could it be "Pork and Beef" by The Coup? Listen here. [/b][/quote]
your good.. thanks...

the song that jonah hill dances with that chick that periods on his pants its the fast paced one what is the name of that song

Back