Super Bowl DVD

tvb1004

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song played in the commercial for the Pittsburgh Steelers DVD recently released by NFL films? The commercial is the one where the voiceover is saying "There was a lot of doubt surrounding this team...but none of that doubt was in the lockerroom". The music is kind of the standard NFL films dramatic inspirational music, but this was a really cool track, so if anyone knows what it is or where you can find any NFL films music, please say so.

Thanks!

Originally posted by tvb1004@Mar 8 2006, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song played in the commercial for the Pittsburgh Steelers DVD recently released by NFL films? The commercial is the one where the voiceover is saying "There was a lot of doubt surrounding this team...but none of that doubt was in the lockerroom". The music is kind of the standard NFL films dramatic inspirational music, but this was a really cool track, so if anyone knows what it is or where you can find any NFL films music, please say so.
I don't know what the music is as I haven't seen the commercial, but I do know that there are two CD releases (one is a multi-CD set) of NFL Films music:

The Power and the Glory: The Original Music and Voices of NFL Films

and

Autumn Thunder: 40 Years of NFL Films Music (10-CD set)

Both highly recommended!

Also, I forgot to mention that Associated Production Music (APM) licenses music from the NFL Films library. You can sample tracks at their guest site.

- Click on "Libraries & Cover Art" at the bottom left and then on "NFL Music Library (NFL)".
- You'll then see 21 CDs listed. To see the detailed tracklisting for a particular CD, click on the magnifying glass below the catalog number.
- Then, to sample a track, click on the musical note below each track name.

Or to sample all tracks from a CD, click on the musical notes next to the magnifying glass mentioned above.

The song is "Finale" by Tom Hedden. Found courtesy of the above website and can be found on iTunes.

I had been looking for that song for the last two years, and just found it today. I'm so excited!!!

Back