Sunshine

sushi1

Reaction score
I have been waiting and waiting for the soundtrack to the movie "Sunshine" to become available. It was mostly by Underworld and it sounds fantastic. Apparently there were some legal troubles with the release, but I haven't seen anything lately. Does anybody know anything about it?

the soundtrack is due to be released by november supposedly though there is a leaked copy available on the internet if you choose to take that path. i am actually listening to the soundtrack right now as a matter of fact, i was really anticipating it, and its good but there is only one really stand out song on the album. best of luck to you getting it, john murphy is a genius.

What is the end song, sounded a little like Cash or Tom Petty, during the credits of the movie Sunshine (The Danny Boyle movie)?

oooh i'm not to sure about that exactly its been a few months since i've seen the film, i just have the soundtrack, but the track is probably by john Murphy, either him or underworld.

Does anyone know the name of the track that accompanies the following youtube clip? Thanks!

Originally posted by awhite269@Oct 9 2007, 09:25 AM
What is the end song, sounded a little like Cash or Tom Petty, during the credits of the movie Sunshine (The Danny Boyle movie)?
i believe it's 'avenue of hope' by i am kloot

Originally posted by bguido@Jan 16 2008, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know the name of the track that accompanies the following youtube clip? Thanks!

The song is To Heal by Underworld. It's available on iTunes.

Back