Summerland

armorforsleep

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the theme song for the WB's series Summerland? All I know is, that is starts out, "When I see your smile, I know everything is ok.." but that's all I happen to know. Please help me, thank you. :(

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
I looked here and there wasn't anything. Perhaps they'll update it in the future. Who knows......... <_<
I don't think there are very many WB watchers so I don't know how many people would've even seen the ad you're refering to. :unsure: I know I never will unless they advertise on another network. :p

AyanP

Reaction score
You should have tried doing some research. I googled "Summerland theme song" and nobody seems to know. It might be "Beautiful Day," but there's no artist.

armorforsleep

Reaction score
Yeah I tried searching for it on yahoo and other various search engines, by putting in the lyrics of what I knew, and got some results, except all the pages came out "Page Not Found" so I wasn't sure... :(

Laguna Beach rocks

Reaction score
Anyone know the song playing at the end of the Summerland episode? Where they're just showing everyone and what they're doing? And it ends with Ava on the beach?