Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

texgy

Reaction score
Who sang the song at the end on the priemere episode. I know the song is "under pressure" but does anyone know which artists sings it,tanx

"Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie

also used by Vanilla Ice in "Ice Ice Baby"

does anyone know what the song is to the opening or where i can find it

How about the techno song playing at the after party when the 'big three' walk outside, chat a little and are then told that they need to get back to the studio? Anybody know that song?

does anyone know about the theme though and thanks for the techno song,wanted that too

Does anyone know what song is used in Episode 2 of Studio 60 and the Sunset Strip as the titles appear? Matt and Danny are talking to Jordan as she gets in the elevator when it starts to fade up, and then as the elevator closes the title flashes up and the song kicks into high gear. I assume it's the theme song, although it wasn't the same song used during the titles in the pilot episode.

Anyway, it sounded like it might be from a pre-existing song. Or, if it's not, has anyone seen it available anywhere? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Does anyone know who sang the version of "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" in Monday night's (10/02) episode of Studio 60. It was played at the end. Also, if you saw Danny and Harriet dancing and have any idea of what dance style or dance that was, it would be much appreciated if you would share that info.

There was a song played on last night's episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It plays when Harriet is giving Matt the baseball bat. It is upbeat and has not words. Please help!!

Studio 60 has very cool signature music. It works as great build up in the scenes. I'm afraid it's all especially composed though.

There was a song playing during the October 9th episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It is when Matt is walking through the office with a basketball looking for the guy who told him to get a boot to make Harriet jealous. I hear the words "I put my new shoes on..." It is a guy singing and it is upbeat and jazzy. I've heard it before. Please help!!

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knew the song that was played towards the end of last weeks episode of Studio 60...Sting sang the song and the main instrument was the lute
thanks

The two songs Sting sang are "Come Again" at the beginning & "Fields of Gold" at the end.

Junebuggie

What was the hip hop song that was playing on one
of the final scenes in the oct. 23 episode. The one
in the final scene of the party.

thanks

you dont by chance know where i could get the version played on the show? On his latest CD (which I assume he came on studio 60 to promote) fields of gold isnt on there and Ive never heard that version before with the lute or whatever instrument that was.

Back