Strong Medicine

dittej

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song from the episode ' Type and Cross'?
The song was played at the very end and it had the words 'Have you ever had one of those days...' in it.

Hey,
does anyone know the song played at the end of the Strong Medicine episode from season 3 called Intensive Care?
It's the episode where Andy kicks Les out after he hits her

I think this may be from a band called Olive. The song is entitled "Smile". Available on iTunes.
~Gretchen

does anyone know the song played in Strong Medicine episode from season 3 called Heartbeat?
It's the episode with the girl who has cancer and refuses to continue chemotherapy

Hi folks. I need help identifying a song. Probably performed by a female. The song is known to some as "Dana's" song from the Lifetime series "Strong Medicine". It was also featured in a show titled "Beautiful People" from the episode "Photo Finish". I've searched forums, etc. related to those two shows with no success. Here's some partial lyrics:

"And so when the east wind blows, just follow where she goes, and let the music move your souls She dances on, fire and light, moves in circles with the wind..." Thank you.

Back