Stomp the Yard

It isn't a Cypress Hill song it's a part of B. Real's (Member of CH) solo album.

It's called Step Up, I just have no idea where to find it.

There is an instrumental song that plays for part of the "stomp the yard" soundtrack. Sounds like guitar mostly. Anyone help?

Originally posted by smoore9@May 30 2007, 12:30 PM
There is an instrumental song that plays for part of the "stomp the yard" soundtrack. Sounds like guitar mostly. Anyone help?
"Dirty Mind" by Jeff Beck (featuring Imogen Heap) off the album You Had it Coming.

It is "Step Up" by B-Real (from Cypress Hill) there are a lot of other songs with the same name such as Samantha Jade's (from the movie Step Up), The Cheetah Girls' (from Cheetah Girls 2) and Darin's version. However, "Step Up", together with Trick Daddy's "Let's Go" is not included in the OST of Stomp the Yard.

If anyone manages to find B-Real's version, could you be kind enough to share?

Hey yo... i m sorry but this might be a pain... has anyone seen the movie. I hope someone has... in that movie the whole team when they go for practice run they jam a song during the sunset... it goes like... "dance dance we love to dance dance.. we love to dance dance ....booooooomm!!" If i heard it alright it is tat ways. Please help me with this one. I aint know if i can look thru this article. Can u pls mail me if u find it... chaitanya.s(at)gmail.com Sorry for the trouble pals.

the guitar solo in the trailer is from the annapolis movie score by brian tyler..."found out who you are" ist a great piece!!

I was just wondering to the last reply if that annapolis song is a remix or not because it has a softer melody in the trailer to Stomp the Yard?

Hey yo... i m sorry but this might be a pain... has anyone seen the movie. I hope someone has... in that movie the whole team when they go for practice run they jam a song during the sunset... it goes like... "dance dance we love to dance dance.. we love to dance dance ....booooooomm!!" If i heard it alright it is tat ways. Please help me with this one. I aint know if i can look thru this article. Can u pls mail me if u find it... chaitanya.s(at)gmail.com Sorry for the trouble pals.

that wasn't the lyrics it's "thetas thetas we are the. . .thetas thetas we are the. . .thetas thetas we are the. . .booooooom!!"

Back