Stephen King says...

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
Stephen King - "Those Burger King commercials creep me out."

From Needful Things: "Blow me! Fellate me! Open that gorgeous, metal-filled mouth of yours and gobble my crank!"

:lol: :lol: I love that guy.

He says he likes the Nasonex Bee...I hate all direct-to-consumer drug commercials...

That fucking bee and everyone affiliated with him need to be stopped.

How about the leaky Vesicare pipe? I hate all drug commercials. :angry:

OH MY GOD, that fuckin ad for the toe fungus with that little gremlin dude that LIFTS UP THE TOENAIL AND CRAWLS INSIDE. *horrified*

And whenever the doctor writes a scrip for it people MUST have it. The insurance usually doesn't pay for because 30 tabs for a month costs about $300. Hate the commercials- all the allergy ads - Clarinex,Allegra,Claritin,Zyrtec. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 7 2006, 12:01 AM
OH MY GOD, that fuckin ad for the toe fungus with that little gremlin dude that LIFTS UP THE TOENAIL AND CRAWLS INSIDE. *horrified*
OMG I nearly die when that commercial comes on. I seriously can't watch it, or even listen when it's on, because I imagine it in my head forever. :sick: It's like, gee, could you get a little more graphic? :lol: Ugh.

The guy that does the voiceover is Gob from Arrested Development.. useless fun fact. :eek:k:

Back