Stella

ragamuffin7

Reaction score
I was watching last week's episode of Comedy's Central's Stella - a VERY funny show... It was the episode where two of guys meet girls at a bar, and one of them is left out. There's a song that plays while...I think it's Michael Showalter...is "mourning" the loss of his friends, soaking in a bubble bath. The song was something about "had a friend who got married"...or "went to a friend's wedding"... It sounded a little like Rhett Miller of the Old 97s, but I'm sure it wasn't him. Does anyone know what song it was???

-Ragamuffin

Well...no responses. I'm starting to think this forum should be renamed "MTV Show Soundtracks".

Stella, the comedy show on Comedy Central, is the show where the 3 comedians share an apartment and they all wear suits. Well there was one episode where one of the comedians walked up to a door and knocked on it and the woman started just making out with him and they were making out and while they were making out this Jazz music started playing-- the main instrument was a strong saxophone. It sounded like "making out" music.... if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about... I know this is extremely vague but if you know thankyou! :)

I believe that was done by the same composer who worked on Wet Hot American Summer. So, it would be an orginal piece.

However, I came on the boards tonight in search of my own Stella track. It sounds a lot different that the stuff the composer did, so I thought it may be an actual track.

It's the emotional guitar-led track that plays during the episode "Meeting Girls" which I believe is episode 7.

It's the scene near the end where David Wain runs to meet his buddies at the airport. But he stops at a cafe to have something to eat. The music I'm asking about plays ONLY during the shots at this cafe.

Thanks!

Back