Starz

ginerva04

Reaction score
This song is in the starz channel commercial. When they are showing clips of the different movies like peter pan and scary movie 3 this song is playing in the background. Some of it is like lets go to a place only you an me know. Any know the title? Thanks.

ELJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist/title of the song that the cable network, Starz, is playing in their latest promo ad? The ad :unsure: features shots from Kill Bill, Pirates of Carribean, Lost in Translation, 21 Grams, Cold Mountain, Bad Santa, etc.

leone

baby daddy
Reaction score
Can you describe the music? lyrics? vocals? tempo?

ELJ

Reaction score
Yes, it's slow and I think the chorus goes somehing like: if you had a moment, why don't we go...". It sort of reminds you of Coldplay.

crank808

Reaction score
I am trying to find that too, and desperately so. I've heard that it is on the radio around here (Western NY), though I haven't personally heard it. It does sound a lot like Chris Martin from Coldplay singing, and for a bit I thought it might be Muse, but it isn't. PLEASE HELP!

Crayfish™

Reaction score
I saw that this had been answered in another post but it is Keane with Somewhere Only We Know.

ELJ

Reaction score
Yes Yes Yes!!! Thank You!! Thank You!! It is Somewhere Only We Know by Keane!!!

meghan marie

Reaction score
crank, i think you may have been listening to the same station as me, cause i heard it, but didn't know who sang it, and it's been driving me nuts!