St Petersburg Clearwater

Unitedair312

Reaction score
please tell me if you know the name of the song used in the st pete/clearwater tv commercial, there is a guy singing the song, and it is kind of a rock song, and the lyrics go like this

"its what you want, its what you need, its where you wanna gooooooooo, its where you wanna beeeeeeeee"

if you know the name of the artist please tell me, if you know the name of the song please tell me, if you know the name of the song and not the artist, please tell me the name of the song, if you know the name of the artist and not the song, please tell me the artist, and dont tell me to do a lyric search or contact the company because i have done that and they never respond, and i can not find any lyrics to this song

you can also email me at Unitedair312@aol.com

Was the ad just a tourism commercial for Clearwater/St. Petersburg? What's going on in the ad? If it's just a regional ad, not national, it's likely very few of us have seen it -- So it could explain the lack of response.

IT IS A NATIONAL COMMERCIAL, ATA ADVERTISES ALONG WITH IT ALSO, NOT MUCH IS GOING ON IN THE COMMERCIAL, IT JUST SHOWS PEOPLE WITH SMILES ON THERE FACES, AND SHOWS CERTAIN PLACES IN ST PETE/CLEARWATER

If no one knows the answer then chances are it was composed specifically for the ad and you will not be able to purchase or download the song.

Originally posted by Unitedair312@Jun 23 2004, 05:15 PM
IT IS A NATIONAL COMMERCIAL, ATA ADVERTISES ALONG WITH IT ALSO, NOT MUCH IS GOING ON IN THE COMMERCIAL, IT JUST SHOWS PEOPLE WITH SMILES ON THERE FACES, AND SHOWS CERTAIN PLACES IN ST PETE/CLEARWATER
You know what that was for! The commercial is advertising ATA. St. Pete/Clearwater is the region where you saw the commercial, right? That's a huge discrepancy.

You've tried a million times. Call their company, and keep e-mailing them everyday like you were....sooner or later, you're going to have to accept the fact that it's probably just music composed for the ad like djflowerz mentioned.

Back