St. Ives

K'dence

Reaction score
what is the song on the st. ives commercial? it is beautiful.....somebody please tell me!!!

Ok, so I keep seeing this commercial when I Tivo Extreme Makeover on the Style Network. It's a St. Ives commercial, it's not the older one for Apricot or Mineral, and it isn't the swiss maiden with dry skin one. It's one I have never seen, so I assume it's new. It's about 'let your skin breathe', or something along those lines, and the song in the backround is just amazing.

It almost sounds Sarah McLachlan-ish, but not quite. Some lyrics are

"Breathe in the sky, breathe in the daylight."

Google is not helping, and I searched all over the forums. Someone help! You guys always know the answer, even when Google doesn't.

I present to you: Fisher. Boy, they sure get around here.

You may remember them from a certain Toyota spot that ran a few years back. Enjoy.

(Also, for anyone wondering, you can keep up on their commercial recordings at ronw.com.

Yay!! Thank you! I totally had given up on finding it. I had actually looked around Fisher's site, cause I did a search here and a while back someone asked about St. Ives and the answer was Fisher. But since I didn't see any song that could be it, I figured I was out of luck.

Sad that it's not a real song, though, just a clip for the ad. What a great piece of music.

I've done a lyrics search to try and figure this one out but still no luck. It sounds a lot like Sarah MacLachlan and the line I caught best was "take in the beauty"

Anyone know it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Was this the commercial song?

This one is the same tune with more lyrics:

Sounds like the title might be "Free As The Wind Blows" or something like that.

:unsure: :) ;)

I hadn't seen the second commercial, thanks.

I'm pretty sure its not Sarah MacLachlan now... similar voice but not quite the same.

It does seem like the title would be Free as the wind blows but searching doesn't seem to help me so far.

I'm totally obsessing now!

It's not a full song, just a short clip made for the commercials.

Hey Sarah, thanks for the Fisher find. Never heard of them; nice music. They do they're fair share of tv ads. On their web site, I read where they turned a Toyota only song into an extended version; maybe they'll do the same with this one.

Originally posted by logan01@Jan 3 2007, 06:25 AM
Hey Sarah, thanks for the Fisher find. Never heard of them; nice music. They do they're fair share of tv ads. On their web site, I read where they turned a Toyota only song into an extended version; maybe they'll do the same with this one.

I'd love it if they did.

I can't remember the product, I'm pretty sure it was lotion. The lady is putting on lotion (half dressed as most of these commercials go) and the song says, "Taaake in the beauty" It is a woman singing. Song is really slow and comforting...not really that upbeat. The voice sounds SO familiar too i just can't think of who it is.

Back