Sony PSP Playstation Portable

There must be something in the water in Virginia where some most influential music of the last decade has been born. From the land of The Neptunes, Timbaland, Missy Elliot and The Clipse, comes KENNA whose artistic blend of Rock, Pop and Electronic music seems solid enough to have been established years ago, yet feels fresh enough to be rightly considered ahead of its time and labeled “the future of music.”

“Out of Control” is the first single off of KENNA’s highly anticipated sophomore Album, “Face”, due out in early 2007. Backing KENNA is high school classmate & Super Producer, “Chase” Chad Hugo (of the Neptunes). Together they shatter musical genres and stereotypes by offering a refreshing sound that contradicts the stale cookie cutter music found in today’s musical landscape. Mixing live Drums and Guitars with synthesized samples, KENNA’s angst delivery works opposite of his poetic lyrics. KENNA delivers where many have failed.

You may have already heard “Out of Control” and not even realize it yet. It is the high paced, uber energetic song that was featured in a 60 second Sony commercial late fall 2006. In the commercial a guy chases a girl through video clues in a portable device… each clue leads to another… the final result being finding one another at a KENNA concert. If you are keen to “Out of Control” and can’t wait for “Face” check out “New Sacred Cow” (2003) …you wont be disappointed! KENNA is it!. –JMc

OUT OF CONTROL is now available via iTunes.

There's an ad that only plays in the movies and it involves a guy frantically looking for a girl. He has something that looks like a gameboy with the girls face on it. If anybody knows the ad I'm talking about and you know the song that plays in it, I'd love to know what it is.

I've been dying to remember the commercial where a girl uploads her photo to this guys device and he asks around about her--ends up finding her at a concert. The song is so good. Anyone know what song it is?

What is the name of the song that Kenna sings on the PSP commercial?

Back