Sony PSP Playstation Portable

There is this guy walking around with a picture of this lady on his psp and he's looking fo her..asking people if they know where she is and such , the song was kinda rock like ..but i can't remember any of the words. If someone know sand wants to tell me, it would be splediforously appreciated!

Hi everyone.

There is a PSP ad that ends where this guy and this girl at a darkly lit dance club floor meet each other's glances all to the soundtrack of a cool sounding alt-rock song. I've already tried "search" but no luck. I'm hoping someone would know this song and enlighten me.

Thanks.

These artists have a song called "Out of Control"

--U2
--Rolling Stones
--Chemical Brothers
--Hoobastank
--50 Cent

ITS THE KENNA SONG! YESSS

I could have sworn that was for Verizon though hmmm.
Thanks!

I am unable to get into the site provided by Doctormemory below

http://www.myspace.com/officialkenna

I am trying to find out if this is the song . . .Out of Control by Kenna Heard. So I am not sure if this is same song that I was looking for.

I was looking for another song and found out who it was . . .Who*s Gonna Sing - Prototypes.

MY question is where can someone find these songs to "legally purchase" one song at a time?

I use the Walmart website to purchase songs as well as Napster and neither of these two sites do not have the songs listed in this posting. I don't own nor want to use though an IPOD.

Any other options anyone might know of??

Thanks - 12Many

This seems to be her MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/kenna

I don't believe the "Out of Control" song is available anywhere at the moment.

Originally posted by 12Many@Dec 9 2006, 12:20 PM
MY question is where can someone find these songs to "legally purchase" one song at a time?

I don't own nor want to use though an IPOD.
Also, you can download music from without an iPod -- iTunes doesn't require having an iPod.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew that song that they play in the current (or old, not too sure at this point) commercial of PSP when that guy wakes up with his psp and puts in this memory card and he sees a picture of a girl he has to find around the city, and in the end he finds her in this bus and runs after it? I think some of the lyrics to the song was "love is out of control..." or something like that.

Thanks so much in advance :)

Kenna! That's the one, oy! Totally awesome. I love this website; it saves my life.

im lookin for the song from the psp commercial where the guy is looking for the girl after she leaves a memory stick on his pillow. Thanks

HI...Does anyone know the artist and song name in the Sony PSP "Find Me" commercial? Its the one where the guy puts a memory stick in his PSP and its got pics of a girl in it and he goes around looking for her.

TIA!!

Back