Song Sample?

I must be a moron.... link keeps getting truncated.

supload.###/listen?s=L1BS1GQ1YXBO

just replace ### with com. Upload site is a little slow, so bare with it. Thanks

This means that the site admin has censored your links because he is under the belief that the RIAA owns some sort of magical copyright that somehow covers all sound waves. The RIAA is, quite frankly, nothing more than a terrorist organization, but even they have never made a claim quite like that. However, since it is his site, he can administer it using his rules.

It doesn't exactly look good to keep trying to re-post it, although I'm surprised the site admin didn't "clue you in" by now.

If there were really such a thing as a "We Own Everything" copyright, Microsoft could say that they own everything composed of letters, or maybe Kodak would say they own all colors, and the resulting backlog of litigation would be so ridiculous that it would threaten the existence of copyright law as we know it, and possibly even implode the entire world's economy.

Originally posted by neo979@Oct 30 2007, 06:32 PM
If there were really such a thing as a "We Own Everything" copyright, Microsoft could say that they own everything composed of letters, or maybe Kodak would say they own all colors, and the resulting backlog of litigation would be so ridiculous that it would threaten the existence of copyright law as we know it, and possibly even implode the entire world's economy.
I'm not convinced we aren't heading that way as it is.

Back