Song from?

I googled several of the lyrics and came up with nothing so it must be by someone who either isn't signed or just isn't big enough yet.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just checked ur link and i DEFINITELY know that the guy rappin is IN FACT the guy in my avatar picture.....Sean "Slug" Daley from the rap duo Atmosphere. He is also in another duo called Felt (Slug and MURS). I dont know what song that is but its sounds awesome!

OMG i think this was meant to be or something cuz he is my FAVORITE ARTIST OF ALL TIME!!!!......and he's really hot!

so there's a start....sorry i dont know the song but BELIEVE ME i'll do some searchin cuz that song sounds pretty damn sweet.

THANK U SO MUCH!!!!! :D

i just tried to re-open ur link and it said there was a "Plug-In Error" contained in the page????? Now i cant open the song!!!!!!!!!!! And my cell phone has that SongID stuff that i was gonna use on it but now i cant access it!!!!!!!!! :(

Make sure you are using a browser like firefox... don't use IE... and then make sure you have the latest quicktime plug-in installed.

yeah...i dont have firefox (dont have a mac), an honestly i dont know what in the world ur talking about. lol!

omg, well anyway, i just used my phone to ID the song and it is "Want" by Slug (on the album Ropeladder 12).

Thank you sooooo much for helpin me discover this song!!!

Ur a REAL pal!!! :D

Back