Snapple Antioxidant Water

lizzybeth

Reaction score
Hey guys,

There is a new commercial for Snapple Antioxidant Water.... I can't give lyrics I'm sorry. If anyone knows, that would be great!

Thanks

My girlfriend is looking for the song as well. I was able to capture it today and put it on youtube...

Hopefully this helps with this search.

Has anyone had any luck finding this song? It's a really cool song but it looks like everyone is clueless about it! Way to promote the artists in your commercial Snapple, by keeping it a complete secret.

I emailed Snapple, here's what they sent back:

---------------

March 10, 2008
Dear Mr. #######:

Thank you for contacting Consumer Relations about our new "Bubble Wrap" Commercial. Your comments and inquiries are appreciated because they provide valuable feedback about our brands.

Unfortunately the information you requested is not available to us yet. Your question however has been submitted to our advertising department and we are waiting for a response. If you would like to contact us in the future we will gladly provide this information.

Cadbury Schweppes has been making great brands that people love for more than 200 years. We are proud of our family of beverage and confectionery products and are committed to providing a wide range of choices for all individuals.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations

010114625A

----------------

Mission failed, Tea-makin' dudes. Mission failed. I emailed that about a week ago, I'm going to email them again now, to see if it got through.

TRH

NOOOO! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DOes anyone know a similar sounding band? Besides "Interpol" & "Franz Ferdinand"?

Hello there,

Yes, I heard that it was a partial track by Will Advise done strictly for the commercial. Gosh darn it! But anyway, to the person looking for a similar song - how about "Float" by "Modest Mouse"? It's a very very similar style and sound.

Check out the video on Youtube:

Still nothing on this one....come on guys (and gals)!!

Sounds so much like Interpol.

Im actually almost 100% sure its them. I just cant find what song.

Originally posted by breeba8993@Mar 29 2008, 11:47 PM
Sounds so much like Interpol.

Im actually almost 100% sure its them. I just cant find what song.
Everyone already knows it's by "Will Advise", it just not released.

Originally posted by ImtryingtoSleep@Apr 6 2008, 03:47 AM
THEY'VE RELEASED THE SONG ON THE SNAPPLE WEBSITE!

Band is "The Bad Elliots"
Song is "Cat's Meow"

It's available here.

http://www.snapple.com/downloads/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers! it's about time they gave us the song! now if all other companies will follow suit...

Back