Shrek 2

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw your title. Had to add a little Paul Revere to the thread. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 7 2006, 07:23 AM
:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw your title. Had to add a little Paul Revere to the thread. :p
lol!

When I used to in a grocery store as a kid - or rather a younger kid - they made my name tag to say "Mike D" and I got Beastie Boy references all the time, too.

I'm not complaining though. B)

Wow. Someone I left out the word "work" from that last post. I must be getting old ;)

Originally posted by mike182d+Jun 7 2006, 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mike182d @ Jun 7 2006, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jun 7 2006, 07:23 AM
lol!

When I used to in a grocery store as a kid - or rather a younger kid - they made my name tag to say "Mike D" and I got Beastie Boy references all the time, too.

I'm not complaining though. B) [/b][/quote]
Awesome. :)

Alright....I'm sorry it has come to this, but I'm going to have to take a hostage:

deankitten4rk.jpg

SOMEONE HELP ME OR THE CAT GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Back