Shrek 2

Reaction score
about 7:05 into the movie, a trumpeter plays a song different from the the one played by the others, its not on the soundtrack. Anyone know the name?

Anyone know the name of the song in Shrek 2 when Shrek, Donkey and Puss are trying to escape the Fairy Godmothers factory? It starts as Shrek and the rest start running from all the guards shooting arrows at them. Thanks for the help!

Hi
In the scene where a group of trumpet players come to invite Shrek and Fiona to the Far Far Away Kingdom. Does anyone know what song the trumpet player plays when he goes out of line and starts playing his own thing, and then gets hit in the back of the head by the master? I heard that song on some other commercial too, but I cant remember which one...

Thanks ;)

P.S. Props to whoever can answer this :)

Nevermind, I found the song. If anyone is interested, is called "Ever Fallen In Love" by Pete Yorn.
Thanks anyway!

Could it have been "Feels So Good" by Chuck Mangione? That was a huge hit in the 70's, and is kind of a joke now. Like you could see someone getting smacked for playing it.

I've seen the movie, but don't remember that scene, so I'm guessing.

No, thats not it. Thanks for trying :) It was a little bit more faster and more catchy...

You're asking what the lone trumpeter plays when he leans out of the line and plays his little solo, right? That's the opening line from the theme song to Hawaii 5-0.

I hope I'm understanding your question right :unsure:

Yes, you are right. Im sorry I confused myself. Thanks a lot for answering :)

Hello everyone!

I know the song at the beginning of Shrek 2 is "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows.

BUT

the version in the movie is considerably different and more "romantic" than on the CD. It starts with a mandolin and strings and is "softer" in its sound. Anyone know where this version of "Accidentally in Love" can be found, if at all? :(

So this is not the version they played in the movie? I hate that when they switch the version they use in the movie when they are making the soundtrack. That happened to one of the songs I wanted from O' Brother Where Art Thou. :angry:

"I'm MikeD and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect!"

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 6 2006, 11:54 AM
So this is not the version they played in the movie? I hate that when they switch the version they use in the movie when they are making the soundtrack. That happened to one of the songs I wanted from O' Brother Where Art Thou. :angry:

"I'm MikeD and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect!"
Nope. It is a different version. If you listen to the song on the CD and then watch the movie, its almost night and day.

And don't worry about the cash and jewelry. Just respect will be fine. :D

Back