Sherine - Eh, Eh

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I shazamed the following song and found it on youtube. However, I can't find this song for purchase on Itunes or Amazon at the moment. Anyone can help me with this please? It's world music and is from the beginning of the clip and ends at 4:20. The second song isn't bad but I'm primarily interested in the first song. I have no idea what the lyrics are but I like the melody and beat. I really would be in debt with any help for this one. I have been after this for a good year now and was gonna ask some personal friends here on adtunes earlier but wanted to get more info. ;) Not sure how much longer this clip will be available on youtube.com and since it's world genre it'll be tough to find. Thanks again folks....

Eh, Eh - --- --- & Boss Ba2a - -- ---. - YouTube

U guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shazamed the following song and found it on youtube. However, I can't find this song for purchase on Itunes or Amazon at the moment. Anyone can help me with this please? It's world music and is from the beginning of the clip and ends at 4:20. The second song isn't bad but I'm primarily interested in the first song. I have no idea what the lyrics are but I like the melody and beat. I really would be in debt with any help for this one. I have been after this for a good year now and was gonna ask some personal friends here on adtunes earlier but wanted to get more info. ;) Not sure how much longer this clip will be available on youtube.com and since it's world genre it'll be tough to find. Thanks again folks....

Eh, Eh - --- --- & Boss Ba2a - -- ---. - YouTube

U guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to do this to ya, but "amazon is your friend" hahah
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003832XHO/?tag=adtunes-20

Back