shake it shake it shake it

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Its a dance beat song, and the only part I remember there being lyrics is when it breaks down, and they go "nnnnSHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT........ nnnSHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA....."

its like techno

Im pretty sure "shake it shake it shake it" are the only lyrics to this song. The rest is like a deep house beat

k I have found it again after waiting this looooong time hah.

But anyways for those who may be wondering what the song is, it's the "thunderstruck" remix song by ACDC/crookers.

Thanks again for nothing... hahah

Maybe if you're description was a little better and it wasn't such an obscure remix song we could have helped you find it sooner. Mentioning that it sampled ACDC's - "Thunderstruck" could have put us on the right track as well. Anyways I hope you appreciate us Adtuner's who tried to help you out and that your saying

"Thanks again for nothing... hahah"

just came out wrong or I misinterpreted it.:):mad::unsure:

yes i was just joking around, its all good lol

Thanks for replying back. Anyways, I like your Avatar as Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger force is sweet and he just needs to shave his shoulders; ha.;)

Bruh, the song name is Thunderstruck and the artists are Crookers ft. AC/DC . . . Youtube it! #The Song is SIck!!!!!! :D

Back