Secret Deodorant wedding

alayi

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Secret commercial with bridesmaids and a bride at a wedding? It has some kind of jazz/swing music. Any ideas? :unsure: Thanks.

Commercial is still on the air, so I thought I'd bump the post up.

Oops sorry, didn't realize bumping was against the forum rules. It did sit about 8 months though.

Extra info to jog memory: The final scene is a bride leaning around waving from a convertible.

"Has anyone seen the Secret commercial with bridesmaids and a bride at a wedding?"
"It has some kind of jazz/swing music. Any ideas? Thanks.
Commercial is still on the air. Extra info to jog memory: The final scene is a bride leaning around waving from a convertible."

I'm also looking for that song title since the advertisement had been on the air.
It is actually a genuine and oftenly heard jazz big band / swing song. I don't think it is from Glenn Miller Orchestra. It might be like finding a needle in a hay stack unless someone expert in jazz swing song would help us out here. Harry James's or Tommy Dorsey's song? Don't know but would really like to know the answer.

I might be able to get an answer to our question about this secret wedding commercial song. If there are people who really want this answer like me please post a message here. Anyway, when I will receive some info I'll post it here.

Hint? Just found on Internet a jazz / swing / Big Band expert. When I'm talking about "expert" I'm talking about expert for the last 30 years... fingers crossed... expecting news really soon now...

I also have my fingers crossed that he helps you out. i'm dying to find out this song.

Back