Ban deodorant song?

uberlou

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Ban deodorant commercial? There's a song that's played throughout it. It's a punk-like song with a female singing it. It's really catchy although I can't remember the lyrics. anyone else out there see this commerical and would you happen to know what the song is?

I saw it once. It took place at a show, right? Didn't recognize it, but I'd have to see/hear it again.

I just saw it again right now. Yes, the setting is a fashion show setting with models walking down the catwalk.

And the only lyrics I caught were:
"Nothing to say or to do,
might as well...."

of course I couldn't find anything on a google search. I'm hoping it wasn't just a song produced for the commercial.

Is it the one where it looks like the girl may be flashing traffic, but then the camera swings around and shows her with a shirt that states, 'Ban Inhibition.' ?

If you find out that song, please let me know, I wanna know too.

Yes, that's it. There's also an alternate commercial with them hanging up a huge banner on the side of a building. Same song in both of those Ban commercials.

When I said show, I meant a punk show. A concert, maybe it was a party. But yeah, I've seen these commercials featuring this song a lot lately. And the female vocals sound very familiar. It sounds like an early No Doubt. I just can't figure it out. Someone e-mail them.

So, yeah, this commercial just played on the WB (tuesday, april 27, 8:59 pm). And it's a great song (well, of what I can hear of it). Like you guys said, punky with female vocals. Anyway, in the commercial I saw there were this model "flashing" cars driving by on the highway, and some chicks skating. I realy wish I could find out the song, but I can't even find a website for the product. How weird is that in this day and age? I mean, is Ban made by andrew jergens? Does anyone know?

:D GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!! AFTER SEARCHING FOR THIS SONG AND SEEING THE COMMERCIAL A BUNCH OF TIMES, I FINALLY FOUND IT. IT'S BY GO BETTY GO AND THE SONG IS CALLED GO AWAY. HERE'S HOW IT GOES:

VERSE:1
Nothing you say or you do
Matters when I'm with you,
I think about it all the time
And realize it's not right.
I saw you, you saw me
Pretend you never met me.
Don't hold me, don't touch me
I'm not!!! Feeling Lonely.
VERSE:2
Sometimes I can't help but fight
Don't you see I'm not nice?
I'm not hungry tonight
So don't!!! Feed me that lie.
I saw you, you saw me
I'm not!!! Feeling lonely.
:CHORUS
I know you'll see the light
Someday you'll understand.
The day we fall apart
Will be my Master plan.
Try to forget
The thing that we had.
Why don't you just leave
Let go of my hand?
:)BREAK)
I saw you, you saw me
I'm not!!! Feeling lonely.
:CHORUS
I know you'll see the light
Someday you'll understand.
The day we fall apart
Will be my Master plan.
Try to forget
The thing that we had
Why don't you just leave
Let go of my hand?

Nice find! Here's some more info:

The song can be found on the Go Betty Go EP named "Worst Enemy" and was just released this past week -- probably why we weren't finding much. The song "Go Away" is track 4 on the EP. You can hear an audio sample of the song at the Go Betty Go official site.

:D i actually found it at E LYRICS and then i went to the go betty go official site. i'm so relieved i figured it out cause i swear i'd sit and wait for the commercial to come out just to hear the few seconds of it!!! yah it was barely released on 4/20.

thanks for coming here and letting us know. :) i'm sure others will be very happy.

Sorry you had to go through all that trouble tinkerbell19. I could have answered the question if I'd actually viewed this post earlier. Too bad. Sorry, again.

Ayan, no need to apologize. Everybody makes mistakes YOU REMEMBER THAT

Yes! thanks for finding this out.

Oddly enough, i'm from/live in Glendale. I need to track down this band.

funny thing is always liked that song, and then i heard Go Betty Go on the radio and the girls voice sounded like that, so i thought hmm is it go betty go, and then i went to their website at work, and dont have sound on my computer so i couldnt download snippets and i just knew after hearing them that it was them, because it had some kind of latin feel to it, and the gbg song i heard had that too, so now its nice to know that it is them.

Back