Saab commercial?

ica

Reaction score
It's that saab commercial where there's this silver sedan driving through clear, green-grassy hills. And they mention the "state of independence"

It's classical music, soft, delicate.. Wonderful piece - I havent had any luck finding it although

I suggest contacting Driver off the link on their home page. They may answer with the required information. Please post if you send them an email! I liked the song to.

Originally posted by Nano@Jan 16 2004, 07:58 AM
I suggest contacting Driver off the link on their home page. They may answer with the required information. Please post if you send them an email! I liked the song to.
Thanks Nano, I did write to them - still waiting for a response. I will update you guys if I find out anything further. ;)

I found it. The title of the song is Clocks and it is by a band called Cold Play on the CD called a Rush of Blood to the Head. B)

Originally posted by Graeth@Mar 25 2004, 07:00 PM
I found it. The title of the song is Clocks and it is by a band called Cold Play on the CD called a Rush of Blood to the Head. B)
You may be thinking of another commercial - I know for sure that the song in the commercial we have been speaking of in this string is not Clocks by Coldplay.
But thanks! ;)

Definitely not Coldplay. Everytime I see that ad, though, it reminds me of this song that was used for the Food Network, called "Hungry" by Kosheen. You can hear an audio of the song here.

what do you guys think?

I'm not talking about the 9-5 commercial. Sorry, I'll go chew out my cousin for telling me it was then commit Seppuku. Forgininuss Pleasa!

Originally posted by michelle@Mar 25 2004, 09:28 PM
Definitely not Coldplay. Everytime I see that ad, though, it reminds me of this song that was used for the Food Network, called "Hungry" by Kosheen. You can hear an audio of the song here.

what do you guys think?
well that's a cool song.. i wish that was THE song though :(

Back