Russian Climbing Video

ct314

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new too the group so hello but I am looking for a song that is on the google video website type in the search bar RUSSIAN CLIMBING and the first one up is the video I'm talking about it is a video of these russian guys doing professional jumps and climbing the third song in that video is like a french rapper and the beat is like a kind of mouse click beat what is that song and who sings it. I know all the other songs though. Thanks a bunch if anyone knows this song or could find out just reply Thanks!

To view the video go to the giigle video website. Oncee at the website go ahead and type in the search bar RUSSIAN CLIMBING. The first video to pop up is the video I am talking about. It is labeled as Russian Climbing. I know the first song in this video and the second one but not the third song. The third song in this video sounds like a french rapper. The beat is like a mouse-click beat. I really like this song if anyone knows the song or can find out who sang it and what its called that would be great. Thanks everyone and anyone.

Just in case everyone is confused on what song I am talking about the song starts 5 minutes and 16 seconds into the video when the second guy in the video appears and follows the other guy around.

Hi. I'm asking some of my French friends on another forum to help out.

Can you tell us the names of the other songs in this video? I kind of like them.

Sure the first song is from the matrix soundtrack I forget the name though its also in the Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song Round 2 video during rodney mullens part.

Okay, bad news then awesome news. A French friend replied that the video said "This video is not playable in your country." What the hell? Well, that prompted me to google the video, hoping to find a version that he could view. And, son of a vondruke if I didn't come across a blog with people asking about the music! Someone replied with the answers.

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan
Si Triste - Le 3eme Oeil
Style Libre - Kenny Arkana
Belsunce Breakdown - Bouga

I checked the lyrics for the last one, and, yes, that is the song you're looking for!

Russian parkour climbing

Hey guys,

I'm just startin this topic cuz i've been lookin fer a song fer quite a while... today.. i found it in a google video but its not an ad or anything like that so i couldn't ask anyone wut the song is called. Below is the link to the video i saw... The song I want starts a bit into the video.... when the guy takes off his backpack and shirt to get ready to do some jumping...... To anyone who knows wut the song is called,,, please POST!!!

Thanx,
Curtis

Clubbed To Death - Rob Dougan. First and last songs. Also his ringtone.

Back