Running/sports ad

NewLife

Reaction score
Hi!

This might be a really hard one to figure out. I'm looking for the name of a song that I heard on a commercial awhile back. I'm pretty sure that it was a commercial for a running shoe company. If not, it was for a sports-related company like Underarmor or Gatorade. (I thought that it was for the Vibram Five Fingers, but I can't find the commercial, so maybe not.) I think it showed people running in different situations with music playing in the background. I'm pretty sure that at least part of the commercial showed people running or working out with a black background with the dramatic slow-mo style that those commercials sometimes have.

The song was mostly instrumental with some simple vocals mixed in, and it was very repetitive. It had a slow, strong beat. I heard it again on the radio the other day, but I couldn't tell what the guy (a male singer) was saying. It had this structure:

1. vocal sentence (duh duh da-da da- da- duh) (I think the last two words were "my love"?)
2. low bass note
3. same vocal sentence
4. low bass note
5. same vocal sentence with little bit added
6. series of bass notes and some other instrument (some sort of synthesizer?) then repeat the whole pattern

I know that it's not much to go on, but if anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back