Reunion

I was watching Fox channel 11 and saw a preview of a new show they are having called Reunion. Does anybody know the song they used?

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

I just saw a new promo for the upcoming series "reunion" on fox and 2 minutes into the commerical I heard a song I liked. Unfortuantely, I can't seem to lcate it anywhere on the Web by doing a lyric search, so I'm hoping someone here knows.

The lyrics go like this:
"i'll be your eyes when you can't see
i'll fill your lungs when you can't breathe
i'm gonna walk..
it's gonna be alright"

the first two lines I'm sure about, but the second two I couldn't hear very well, so I guessed...

the song starts around 1:55 and the lyrics start at 2:20

If anyone is interested the video is online at AOL Video. It works only with Internet Explorer, though.

Anyone seen this promo of the TV Show Reunion on the TV Guide channel with the Epic sounding Symphony music with a Chorus? If anyone can tell me name of this song it would be greatly appreciated.

THE SONG IS CALLED HAZY SHADE OF WINTER BY THE BANGLES

I know who the Bangles are, and they don't sound Epic at all. This song that they played sounded like something that would be played in The Lord Of The Rings.

you can go to their website if you want, the song is on their greatest hits album

I know exactly what he's talking about. There is an ochestral piece on the Promo and it builds up in synths and then the last scene it shows is a guy getting jack-knifed on the side of the car.

I may be off but I have a faint memory of a Reunion commercial paired with a faint memory of the song being "Run" by "Snow Patrol" or at least something by Snow Patrol.

Anybody knows the song that is playing in the the tv spot ? I think some of the lyrics were "tonite is the night the world......" :p

bumping this up because I just saw that commericial and I'd like to know the name of the song and band, too.

Back