Reggae Song

Ballz Mahoney

Pro Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of the song and who the artist is for this reggae song. It sounds like bob marley im not sure though. anyway at the beginning it had drums like steel drums and congo drums, and also a guitar. It talked about lighting a fire. And burning something down.

Ok, well, when you said "lighting a fire" all I could think of was "Light My Fire" by The Doors. :lol: I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

"burning something down" made me think of "April 29, 1992" by Sublime, which isn't very close to anything reggae, but it is ska.
But it doesn't start out with steel drums, just police reports.

:blink:

b/c u mentioned bob marley.....the only thing that came to my attention was Damian Marley. he had the songs "welcome to jamrock" and "there for you".

i think those are his two main hits. not sure about the lyrics but hope that helps. :D

ive pretty much already tried ziggy and damien marley so does anyone know

try peter tosh, though the truth is you don't really have enough to find waht your looking for, there is so much reggae out there and you just dont have enough information.

here are some lyrics i finally remembered "if you don't want to light my fire dont come around me cause im gonna burn one down yea im gonna burn one down"

morgan heritage - dont haffi dread ??
or maybe wyclef jean - million voices

Back