Red Eye

Zacc

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMG!!!!

This is from MOnster right?!??!?!?! PLease say so!

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
There are three songs in that trailer, which one are you talking about?

Ocean

Reaction score
I'll have to verify this myself because I haven't found the song to listen to yet, but someone else used the opening song in a montage and credited it as "Pearls & Beauty" by 4Lyn.

EDIT: Wouldn't you know it, that's a dead end, the wrong song.

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
It's the Chemical Brothers.................. uuhm lemme check like a billion albums that I have :p

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Unless you're only looking for the movie but the first song is from The Chemical Brothers.

Ocean

Reaction score
I'm losing ACTUAL sleep, here. The song is "Where do I begin" by the Chemical Brothers. Sample here, track 10 on the album.

Thanks so much, Gussler.

EDIT: To clear up, I'm refering to the first song.

codex

Reaction score
can anyone identify the other songs in the trailer?

shock

Reaction score
has anyone had any luck with the other music in this trailer? there are four tracks, and the first one is by the Chemical Brothers (many thanks by the way).

I would like to know the second track which begins at "TWO STRANGERS" and more importantly the one that begins after that, with the words "A CHANCE ENCOUNTER".

There is also some annoying pounding at the very end of the trailer which is probably part of the awful score, but i don't care about that track.

Thanks for any help
shock

Cosmo

Reaction score
I heard it the other night in the Vanilla Sky trailer. Good song

Ocean

Reaction score
It's a different song, but it's hella catchy...I'd guess it's an instrumental mix of some rock song that I already know but I'm too stupid to remember it....

Reaction score
The very begining song is by Lifehouse. Which song it is?...it's Sick Cycle Carousel. I'm pretty sure. Here's the link. Lifehouse Even more specifically, the instrumental time frame of the song from 2:43-3:03. Can I call for a second motion from the senate?? :huh: