rap song

ledzepgrl

Pro Member
Reaction score
Ok, I heard this song on the radio a few times, on "The Old-Skool at Noon" but they never tell what it is. Its an older rap song, with a saxophone or some type of horn playing in the background. The only words I could remember were "Deja Vu" and "....ten years without no spouse"...or something along those lines. I know thats not a lot of info, but does anyone have a clue? ;)

Thanks Tinkerbell but thats definitely not it. This song is older I think and the voices of the singers/rappers kinda sound like Naughty By Nature, but its not them. There was a lot of saxophone in the background too, I think. Anyone know??

I was listening to that program not too long ago, and I remember at one point, they played "They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y)" by Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth. The song you've described sounds a lot like "T.R.O.Y.". Check it out. There's an audio sample here:

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...&loc=18250&sp=1

EDIT: Yep, that's gotta be it. I just listened to that song on my MP3 player. It contains the exact words you mentioned.

OMIGOD, thank u so much Eihtball, that's it. I have been looking for that song forever!! ;)

Back