RAP - Ray Charles

MusicJones

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the current rap song that uses a Ray Charles clip/beat as the chorus and background..?

need some help on this one..

I think it is Jamie Foxx doing a Ray Charles impression and not actually Ray Charles.

Ah...thank you very much too both of ya... You are both correct !

I am an old fart...and couldnt trace it....

THanks....

I just want to say... Jamie Foxx realllly sounds like Ray Charlies. I thought it was Ray Charles too on that track when I first heard it and couldn't believe it wasn't him! In the movie they say that sometimes it's Ray Charles' track and sometimes it's Jamie singing. Man Jamie Fox does a good impression!

~ Mia ~

i agree mia, jamie ~almost~ sounds as good as ray............i said ~almost~, i thought it was ray too on that song! :lol:

Originally posted by TheOnlyMia@Sep 18 2005, 06:54 AM
I just want to say... Jamie Foxx realllly sounds like Ray Charlies. I thought it was Ray Charles too on that track when I first heard it and couldn't believe it wasn't him! In the movie they say that sometimes it's Ray Charles' track and sometimes it's Jamie singing. Man Jamie Fox does a good impression!

~ Mia ~
Yes! Jamie Fox did do an excellent job! He definately proved how great of an actor he is with that movie. :)

Did you anyone watch the Actors Studio with the Jamie Foxx interview? It was AWESOME!

~ Mia ~

Back