Propel Fitness

Tunage

Reaction score
Not sure, but I am curious about the old one with the players coming out of the water drops - kind of a repetitive techno beat. Anyone have any info on that one? Thanks

Originally posted by Tunage@Mar 18 2005, 02:54 PM
Not sure, but I am curious about the old one with the players coming out of the water drops - kind of a repetitive techno beat. Anyone have any info on that one? Thanks
Composed specifically for the ad by AARDVARK SOUND LTD.

View the commercial here.

Originally posted by sophist+Mar 17 2005, 11:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sophist @ Mar 17 2005, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tunage@Mar 18 2005, 02:54 PM
Composed specifically for the ad by AARDVARK SOUND LTD.

View the commercial here. [/b][/quote]
hey sophist - thanks so much! well done!

First off I've gotta say I am SO glad this forum even exists! ::high fives Google:: Maybe you guys can help me find what I'm looking for?

This song has been locked inside my head ever since I heard it about 3-4 days ago. Everytime this commercial comes on I stop WHATEVER I'm doing and just listen. For any of you who've been to/listen to "epiphanyradio.org" and have heard "Bananadittydub" by Luminfire then you'd know exactly what I'm talking about, it sounds a little like it. It is the newest Propel Fitness Water commercial where they depict water running from faucets and such and then from the Propel bottle. And after the water splashes out, the usual people appear in the drop of water as it spatters everywhere doing their little "fitness thing" and at the end the narrator guy [or whatever it is they're called, I forget], says "for bodies in motion"...ya following me so far? It's been driving me crazy! See.....now I remember why I hate commercials.....if on the "off chance" you happen to like whatever background music is playing, YOU CAN NEVER FIND IT! Especially if it's not from "better known" composers/artists.

So if anyone knows anything about this song I'd be sooo happy if you could provide me with what you've dug up :D until then however, I'll have to do all the searching I can and see what I can find [they've all come up dry so far, unless you count this spiffy forum :lol: ].....which probably won't be a whole lot because it's already 4:3Oam
[toldja it was driving me crazy, I can't even sleep! sad....yes] Thanks for any leads anyone can come up with :)

....you know what, you're just awesome, that's all there is to it. No seriously, I'd worship you if I could....hmm....ok that's a little creepy... nevermind :D thank you soooo much though!!! Now I can go to sleep because I'll eventually figure out how to get that song now that I have the source :D Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm freezing so off I go ::high fives sophist whilst shivering::

i saw this commercial and if i remember correctly there a drops of waters and then when the water drops it conjures up a person doing a random sport... boxing, tennis, swimming... any sport... the music is mainly vibes or vibraphone or something like that and also strings...

Back