Propel Fitness Water

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the music behind the propel fitness water commercial? I am not talking about the commercial with the players falling out of the droplets of water. I am speaking of the most recent one has a great background. I will try to find a link to show the exact tune. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you might be right. However, the newest commercial has a different background in the music. I think I might give up on this one because I was just curious if the track was for sale somewhere. Thanks for your help.

please dont give up.. ive been looking for the music too and I can't find it... the propel commercial mentioned and linked above was called "drip" and was directed by michael gondry, but it's not the newest one. I believe it has music from a movie, but I can't figure it out and it's killing me.

yes!!!!!! You rule!! that was the commercial I was looking for! thanks for finding that. Do you have any idea what the music is?

this topic is not answered... I still don't know the artist of the music in the propel commercial seen here http://www.methodstudios.com/mox743

I emailed the company (method studios) and they would not answer me.

Any help here would be cool.

I emailed Method just now... and hopefully they will say something. I love the music to the commercial.... so relaxing!!!!

any word yet????!! ive got a bunch of people asking me about that music. please post up when you get an answer.

Yeah, I agree with momoh that this isn't answered because if it were we would know that the music was specifically made for the commercial and we would have to talks to the people at Propel Fitness Water to purchase a sample or something. I would at least like to know from Propel Fitness Water the artist that came up with the soundtrack that they used in their commercials. Perhaps, this composer has other music we may enjoy. Keep fighting with me Momoh. :)

Looking for the info on this song. The commercial is called "Alter Ego" from Propel Fitness Water. The one where the water drops morph into athletic versions of the person in the background.

It can be watched here:

http://www.propelfitnesswater.com/commercials/

I have also emailed Gatorade (Propel's owner) but have not yet received a response. If I do, I will post it here.

Thank you.

Kevin

The name if this tune is: "111.1" by Zooey. This song is only available in a really random CD called "No Watches, No Maps" that consists of various songs by different artists. Don't even bother checking any of the P2P networks, Napster, Yahoo, or anything. I'm waiting on this to be shipped from me from Amazon.com. Until I can get this thing out on Limewire, you'll have to buy the CD.

Originally posted by wtbaldwin@Aug 7 2005, 08:33 PM
The name if this tune is: "111.1" by Zooey. This song is only available in a really random CD called "No Watches, No Maps" that consists of various songs by different artists. Don't even bother checking any of the P2P networks, Napster, Yahoo, or anything. I'm waiting on this to be shipped from me from Amazon.com. Until I can get this thing out on Limewire, you'll have to buy the CD.
Should I even ASK how you figured this out? >_>

Much thanks, bro. I may have to do a little ordering myself if I can confirm it.

WTBALDWIN<-------------{is awesome}
thanks,
I have verified it on cdnow.com or amazon.com that is the song. I think u have made a few people happy. The song is purchaseable and u have made it very appropriate to now state that Propel Finess Water is ANSWERED. We can all rest at ease.

P.S. If you have the time wtbaldwin can u assist me with my other search for the budweiser commericial I have posted? It is for the newest busweiser select commercial and I have a description of the commercial and the music I desire to locate. I have searched non stop for a sample to post on the forum but I can't find any on the official site nor anywhere else. I would greatly appreciate any assistance u may have. It appears that u have the ability to pull strings with powerful people. lol (not trying to be dramatic)

Okay, sooooo
awhile back someone asked about the song playing in the Propel commercial "Alter Ego," which you can watch here -- http://www.propelfitnesswater.com/commercials/
The song is '111.1' by Zooey and it is on a cd called "No Watches, No Maps," which can be found on amazon.com
I got all this info from http://alljoneses.com/Community.asp?ID=376
ALSO
a question was asked about the song playing in the AIDs "Know" commercial
this song is 'Tokyo,' by one of my favourite bands The Books. I deeply encourage you all to check out more of their music -- they have a website at thebooksmusic.com

does gatorade come up with their own jingle/songs? there's a propel commercial where the skateboarder skates on a honeydew, then a girl does crunches on a pile of grapes and there's a little tune playign in the background which is basically like, a xylophone. does anyone know if it's an actual song?

thanks.

Back