Proof

ALDR123456789N

Pro Member
Reaction score
There are three pieces of music in this trailer, but I'm only interested in the last two; and probably the last one the most. It might've been made just for the trailer, but you never know...so if anyone could help. The trailer is here. Thanks!

wow.....that movie looks deep... kinda reminds me of "a beutiful mind"

anyways, the music sounds great. i'd definitly want to know more about the songs.

also would love to know bout songs...

and isnt that guy from day after tomorrow?

the movie looks nice... :)

yup..jake gyllenhaal *spellcheck*
he's awesome and i really really...and i mean REALLY like ur avatar.

LOL...thanks....my friend made it for me...LOL...u can tell...im obsessed ;)

I am asking around for these songs...hopefully we will get results soon :D

hehe, awesome. keira knightley and nat look so much alike, except of course for the huge height difference, but i feel that after watching the jacket and seeing keira's nipple...there's no mystery left...so i'll stick with my dear natalie...

The first song is so amazingly familiar. Its either gona be an original song ive never heard or a song from a film I saw last night.

Originally posted by Cosmo@Aug 11 2005, 01:43 PM
The first song sounds like its from the same composer. He composed the score to The Oyster Farmer. The first track that plays in that trailer is very similar, similar beat and instriment. http://www.cinemaguild.com/oysterfarmer/tr...trailer_low.htm
the first song in "Proof" and "Oyster Farmer" are very very similar, but they're different...i think they are made by the same composer though. I would also like to know the first song on that trailer.

as for proof, someone please find the songs!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I'M BEGGING SOMEONE, PLEASE!!! it sounds like the second song might be off a Moby album...just sounds like something Moby would make.

hehe, awesome. keira knightley and nat look so much alike, except of course for the huge height difference, but i feel that after watching the jacket and seeing keira's nipple...there's no mystery left...so i'll stick with my dear natalie...

Yes, so then you know that KEira Knightley was the Decoy for Queen Amadala (dont know how to spell it) in Episode 1....... You knew that, right?

whoa...u r right!! :eek:

never noticed that...they are both beautiful :D

Originally posted by Prod@Aug 11 2005, 07:22 PM
whoa...u r right!! :eek:

never noticed that...they are both beautiful :D
ye i love us.imdb... they also used like 7 different darth vaders...
so luke actually had multiple fathers

Hi guys, i hoping someone can help me and name the three songs that are playing in the trailer out for proof, the new gwyneth platrom film, I really really wanna figure out this music!!!
thanks

Thanks, I used the serach option but was wondering if anyone else had any more ideas, and sorry about the spelling in my first post

here's the link for the trailer
http://www.miramax.com/proof/

if ANYONE has any idea what these songs are PLEASE let me know

You guys have any luck figuring out the three songs that play in the trailer, its driving me wacky....

Back